« Prev | 1 | Next »

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 15:45:43 — Link

Done :)

• Kalilio
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 15:59:53 — Link

Hi!  I am really interested in you Bay Blanket Baby Boy Unicorn (http://beastkeeper.com/pet/32715).  I have a Major Scroll of Insight as well as a few other Premium Shop items like Dragon Maple and Nutpea in addition to several Blueprints.  What exactly are you interested in for him?

Twitter: @HarperDoyle1

Amazon Author: Harper Doyle

Facebook: Harper Doyle

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 16:23:28 — Link

I dont know for sure what I want. I'd ask a hefty buyout for him on the trades but I want to get a few items in trade instead! I am mostly interested in what I mentioned.

I am definitely intertested in the scroll. I am not sure I want *just* the scroll though - you can buy them for about 6k on the item auctions and I value him a bit higher.

• Kalilio
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 17:17:26 — Link

Well I do have a Major Scroll of Insight as well as a Change Sex Scroll and some Vermillion.  If you were looking for Blueprints I have several of them, including one for Embassty, Reserve, and Warehouse Level 2.  I also have various Invites if you were interested in those, Thunder Magician Invite, Claw Magician Invite and Captain of Rangers Invite.  Would any combination of these items and/or some silver work for you?

Twitter: @HarperDoyle1

Amazon Author: Harper Doyle

Facebook: Harper Doyle

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla