Posted at 2013-03-23 22:01:02 — Link

I DON'T want Unicorns!

I am looking for specific pets. As I've already stated, I don't want Unicorns. I'm mainly looking for Gryphons and/or Cockatrices. I'll probably only take in a Dragon, Roc or Puma if I like the coat and it meets my requirements. I don't have a lot of coins, so I could probably do item trades (I do find things from the Premium Shop when Exploring quite a bit and I am willing to trade those as long as I don't want them), pet trades, etc. I have so much stuff in my Inventory and I'm almost always at my maximum. I may even trade Vermillion (If I have any). For item trades, just ask if I have a certain item (State ammount as well) and I'll let you know. Maybe then we'll be able to work something out. :) ANYWAYS, I got a bit carried away there so let me tell you what I want.

I will rarely take in named pets; it just depends.

I want one Gryphon of any gender with a Constitution of at least 60 or more. One red stat at the most. The pet can be of any level but must be first generation (Caught, not bred).

I want one Gryphon or Cockatrice of any gender with no red stats, good/standard or great genetics, any level, but I prefer this pet to be first generation (Caught, not bred).

I want one female Cockatrice with no red stats, good/standard or great genetics, any level, but I prefer this pet to be first generation (Caught, not bred).

That is all for now.