Boards < Community < Writing < Camp NaNoWriMo?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-23 20:36:11 — Link

Are any other Beastlords participating? If so, let's all gather 'round for moral support. :D

I've never written anything serious in English before; this is going to be challenging.

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• Rien
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 01:09:17 — Link

I do NaNoWriMo every year in November but I won't be officially doing CampNano.  I'm doing a mini NaNo this week to try and get my third novella done for the publisher, but between teaching and ghostwriting it is so hard to find time to devote to my personal projects, haha.

Twitter: WilsonQueli

Amazon Author: Wilson Queli

Facebook: Wilson Queli

• TarotWeird
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-10 06:50:38 — Link

I'm doing Camp Nano this year :) I'm about 17k words in at the moment and aiming for 20k tonight. I'm trying to finish up five short stories in a bigger universe I started a while back, so far nearly done with the second one.

• ObiKemnebi
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-29 21:59:10 — Link

I do November NaNo every year, but this year was the first time I tried doing Camp. I failed miserably, heh. I think I've only got around 60k words to carry me through a year... I was brain fried before W1 of camp was over. Or maybe there just isn't as much hype and epic attendance to get me all wound up for it. I dunno. I think I'll stick with the standard November challenge for while. Y'all have my on-going support, though!

• garnetrising
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-19 10:03:22 — Link

I know it's an old topic, but I do NanoWrimo every year, too! <3 Nice to see there are other Nano's running about on adoptable sites. :)

• prncsssarahj
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-01 01:53:43 — Link

I did NaNoWriMo last November, and then I did Camp NaNoWriMo April of this year, but I don't think I'll be able to do the July session. Good luck to those who can manage it, though :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla