Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Gene Power Tooltips

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• RedMask
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-23 19:26:17 — Link

Hello, I think it would be good if on the Pet Profile > Genetics Tab, that some additional information be added on the tooltips ("uncommon", "no effects", "when your pet goes beserk..." etc).

Specifically, gene power/GP, as quick reference.

So perhaps the tooltips would look like this (I have super-imposed 40 GP onto the tooltip):

http://i.imgur.com/ADTOLyo.png

Which I would find much less hassle than to track the genes on the Help > List Of Genes > Gene Power, which is currently unsortable(!) and a bit out of the way. There is also the mortifying tendency to lose track of a very specific gene in an entire stable of pets. This strains my memory somewhat overmuch, especially when working with large amounts of numbers, or very large groups of possible breeders/lines (and grains forbid, pets and specific genes in other peoples stables...). 

Checking up on genes briefly, as the interface currently stands, is also burdensome. I feel as if this small but helpful change will remedy this.

Perhaps also, if this slight change is found agreeable, the frequency (%) in the species should be considered to be added, aswell? (Ergo, "uncommon" vague, "Dragon: 9.09%" sense-making)

What are the community's thoughts? Support or no? (And apologies if this has already been suggested, small lack of search function in the forums right now, unless I am unintuitive).

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-23 19:32:11 — Link

Support. This would be helpful.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-23 20:43:49 — Link

Thanks for suggestion!

We will add Gene Power to tooltips with the next update.

• RedMask
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-23 21:04:08 — Link

Glad and excited to see its future implementation.

*Cracks knuckles* Plottin' and planning, breedin' 'n seeding.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla