Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < No PMs about being outbidded in auctions

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Darquesse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-23 14:09:15 — Link

I have bided on several auctions and sort of forgot about them for a few days, then today I got a PM saying that an auction I had bidden in had been won by someone else. I thought that was strange, because I was pretty sure I had selected to receive PMs when I was outbid by someone. I know that that function was working a couple of days ago, because I got a message when I was outbid in a griffin auction. Out of curiousity, I went back to that message and followed  the link to the auction and found out I had been outbid several times, none of which I had received a PM for. I know I selected to receive PMs when that happened because I had previously gotten two PMs with that message a few days ago, so somehow it is now not working or something.

I attached a data dump in case it helps, even though I know this isn't really the sort of problem where a data dump is needed.

Also, there's no way to see a list of the auctions you've bidden on, which is bothersome....

~smells of sunflowers~

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-23 21:11:21 — Link

if you are not online at the time you are outbid, you will receive a message in your email instead. however, i for one, would prefer it if you just got an ingame message whether you were online or not.

• Darquesse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-23 23:18:03 — Link

Oh jeez. I had never imagined it worked that way....

~smells of sunflowers~

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla