Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Shnook
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-22 05:13:50 — Link

Username: Shnook

Can go by: Shnook, Loux, "You with the purple hair"

Colors: Purple, silver, certain shades of green

Pets: Coda (Silver tabby cat), Wolfgang (Silverfawn rat), Felix (Agouti Berkshire rat), Gabriel (Black hooded rat). They're all at the ranbow bridge now, but they're still mine.

Fav' species: Puma, or maybe Unicorn.

Fav' coloration: Unicorn - Black Zebra, Okapi, Diluted Buckskin and Blue Roan. Dragon - Black or blue ones,but NOT the piebald. Gryphon - Snowy Owl, Snow Leopard and Siamese. Puma - The spotted ones and the 'graying modifier' ones, tho I like the gray tiger coz it remnds me of Coda (see above).  Cockatrice - Spotted Blue, diluted Blue and Diluted Black. Roc - Blue and Kestrel.

Site goal: To have a handful of well-bred, attractive pets

Where did you hear of us: The forums of Celestial Vale

What do you think of the site? It's awesome! I just wish my pets would gain energy faster so I could explore more.

Looking for: A male puma with no negative health traits to breed with my Twyl

Saving up for: Not sure yet.

Most loved pet: Coda <3   Oh, you mean on this site? Probably Twyl. Purely coz she was my first, and doesn't have crappy genes.

Likes: Rats, Hairdye, Piercings, Goth, Tattoos, Macabre, Art and photography, LGBT, Movies, Gaming, 

Dislikes: Lentils, Housework, Animal cruelty, Homophobia, Bigotry, Dishonesty, Manipulation,

Fandoms: Game of Thrones, Firefly/Serenity, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pokemon (tho only the first 3 or so generations)

What sites do you play? Oooh boy... Here goes... Celestial Vale, Tale of Dragons, Silvadopts, MagiStream, UniCreatures, Gaia, Dragon Cave, Umbria, Nyoka... I'm sure I've missed some... Anywho, I'm Shnook on most of these (and NecroShnook on Gaia only, I think) if you wanna add me. I'm always keen for new friends.

Anything else?  Not that I know of. But if  you're an old hat at this site, I could do with your friendship so I can ask dumb questions.

If youve managed to rea through all this, well done. 

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-22 07:47:55 — Link

I skimmed <.< *whistles innocently* I'll still say hello and welcome to beastkeeper~

• Shnook
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-23 05:11:52 — Link

Ta muchly. I'm quite enoying my stay.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla