Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Lots of Issues!!!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Usika
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-21 16:37:00 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/26253

as you can see the Diet Composition and the Auto Battle settings are not visible,   The part with the animals name is not completely there (Active under the name is only partial showing),  I can't change the animals name and I can't train the animal.  This is the case with all my animals.   It was not like this last week.  I also can not create groups.  The small screen pops up and I type in the name, click the "yes" button (which I can see does click) but it does not create the group.  If I click the "no" button the screen goes away. I can not reseach genes either which I could do last week

I am using internet explorer.   I do exp lag once in awhile but I am usually running several programs at once and if I just refresh the page it continues on.

Thanks for any help you can give me on these issues.

• Swiftla
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-21 21:10:14 — Link

I have had problems in the past with IE so I suggest trying a different browser (such as Firefox) to see if that resolves the issue? As far as I can see you are getting the pet profile as it would normally look to someone who doesn't own the pets.. Only suggestion I have. :/

• Usika
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-21 21:26:48 — Link

It was working fine last week and I really don't want to change browser since I don't have problems with other browser things with IE and I'm ususally running more than one thing at a time

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-21 22:40:59 — Link

Usika, can you please post a screenshot with missing Diet Composition and Auto Battle Settings? Other users can't see this because they do not own this pet, and we can't reproduce this with your user dump, everything is displayed. Also please specify the exact version of your browser and your OS. Did you update your browser recently?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Swiftla
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-21 23:35:55 — Link

Ah sorry for the bad advice, I assumed that that was the screenshot >.<

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla