Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Change sorting for sales

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• DragonSage
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 16:27:43 — Link

At the moment the default sorting for the various sales seemes to be random, I propose that the default sorting should be done by some other method.

• Time remaining (low to high) <-- This is my preference
  • Name (alphabetical)
  • Starting bid (low to high)
  • Current bid (low to high)
  • Buyout

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 16:40:37 — Link

Currently the most recent pet/item put up for trade is the last on the list. At least that is my observations.

Admittedly if the default was low to high for time remaining I would like that. :)

• DragonSage
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 16:51:51 — Link

Ah well, no wonder many of my sales go without bids, since I tend to do short duration auctions and they are at the end of the list, it means they get missed if people don't resort.  If they want to do the auctions by order put up, having it in reverse order (newest first) probably would be best since that way the item or pet at the top would change more frequently.

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 17:32:17 — Link

DId you know you can click the quantity, start bid, current bid, buyout, bids, and time remaining options? It automatically arranges pets based on those criteria when you do. (And reverses it if you click again, like from lowest to highest to highest to lowest.)

So I don't really support, because it's very simple to do yourself and chances are I'm already looking for something specific anyway so it wouldn't matter.

Not to mention if it were by name all those people naming their pets "sellme" would just name them "___a_sellme" to make them appear first. DX

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla