Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Search Function

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• DragonSage
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 03:26:58 — Link

I think the sale's database search function needs tweaking. I bought this pet http://beastkeeper.com/pet/23252 because it popped up when I searched for a gryphon with second breath. I've researched both of the organ genes, and both are 'normal organs.'

I've attached the data dump although I don't think it will be of any use since I bought the pet earlier in the day

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-19 04:36:36 — Link

We just tried to reproduce this search problem and failed. Please try to remember, did you set any other search options except "Gryphon" and "Second Breath" for Gene 1? Maybe the problem appears only with a certain search options combination.

• DragonSage
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 04:47:12 — Link

I checked "All checked" 

I just tried to reproduce it, I chose the gene first and then gryphon (because I had to double check the species I wanted for the quest.) doing that in that order reset the gene back to none. 

My browser is Google Chrome. Not sure what version of Chrome though

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-19 04:57:26 — Link

The genes are resetted if you check pet species after checking the genes. This was done to filter non-existent combinations. So you got all available Gryphons as a search result. Actually it wasn't a bug but was a feature. We removed it to avoid the similar problems in future.

Sorry for the confusion.

• DragonSage
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 04:59:26 — Link

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla