Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Well, hello there~

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Wyrd
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 01:23:05 — Link

I've been lured here from CS and from Felisfire~ You may know me from a few other sites-

I almost always go by the username 'Wyrd'. It's kind of symbolic~ xD

I'm new, yes, but not to these types of websites~ I've found that each one is different in its own way, and that is what makes a website unique.  Overall, so far, I'm finding this site a bit intriguing~

The tutorial has been the toughest part of the site so far- I was a tad confused when it came to beating the male gyrphon and the way the battle system works- But I figured it out... Eventually. xP

Feel free to call me 'Wyrd', 'Wy', 'W', or any of my old usernames from CS {Frosttalon, Everyone, Who, and Erikon.} I'll respond to any of them~

I'm quite the talkitive person, so I'm open to PMs, roleplays, anything pretty much.

Although I'm new, I don't knwo the site too well~ If you have any pointers for a newcomer, please, tell me~! I love advice~ ^^; Thank you for your time~ Have a wonderful day!~

~Feel free to call me Wyrd, Wy, or just W if that suits your style~
I'm always open to PMs regarding anything, especially if you're looking for help with anything on the forums, or with life in general~ 
I'm an avid Whovian, and artist~ ^^;

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 22:32:29 — Link

Helloo Wyrd, welcome to Beastkeeper. 8]

I'm a frequent virtual pet site goer too, but this one's the most captivating of them all in my eyes. o:

And yes, the tutorial really was a tough nut to crack; a friend of mine had to devote over 20 minutes to fighting the same dragon over and over. XD" I'm glad you made it out alive.

If you need any help, feel free to drop me a message!

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla