Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Feeding Pets

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Vythalax
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 19:55:18 — Link

Okay so the Help page say that food/coins will only be used if you log on that day but when I look at the reports I see that my pets were fed yesterday and I was not on because I had no internet the most of Saturday and the whole Sunday.

The Help page clearly state that the food/coins will only be used if you log on that day so why did food/coins got used when I was not on for the entire day due to having no internet?

From the Help Page.

The food/coins will be used for feeding only if you have logged in this day. You can go on holidays or simply rest from the game without being worried about your game balance.

Mar 17, 2013 00:02:07
You have collected revenue of 100 from Townhall (lvl 1).
You spent 361 on pet food. You fed 98 Honey to your pets. You fed 68 Rabbit Meat to your pets. You fed 108 Wheat to your pets. You fed 41 Sunflower Seeds to your pets. You fed 32 Pork to your pets. You fed 48 Soybeans to your pets.

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 20:16:03 — Link

If you look at the time the report is made it's always 2 minutes after midnight. Always. Every day.

I know the FAQ says otherwise, but there is no indication that this feeding time cares for when you log in or if you even loged in that day at all. Actually I think the feeding should take place when you first log in, but it never did.

Possible that the real feeding hasn't been programmed to be sensitive to log in yet, as the pets aren't taken away from you yet either.

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-19 01:55:51 — Link

Vythalax, this is the feeding for March 16. The food/coins are spent at the end of the day. According to our DB dumps, your last login was at the 16:51:46 March 16, so the pets were fed that day.

• Vythalax
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 13:45:05 — Link

Ah okay that makes sense thanks Angel.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla