Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Put pets up for auction from pet page

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nocturnal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 06:33:48 — Link

so for putting pets up for trade I want to be able to click on the pet I want to trade and hit a button on their profile in order to be taken to the "place up for trade" page with the last selected pet listed first.   The current system is inefficient short of naming all my pets before selling them which devalues them as it costs so much to rename.  the only way to distinguish one nameless pet from another of the same skin and species is to memorize IDs which is no good when working with more than a few pets.

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 08:14:41 — Link

I'd support an "Auction This Pet" button on the pet's profile pages. As long as it wasn't like, a forum ON the page and just redirected you to the proper page with the pet already selected.

• Nocturnal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 19:20:16 — Link

You mean a form, on the page?  That's not quite what I was suggesting, but I wouldn't care either way as long as I was able to go directly from my pet to be sold to anywhere where I could sell them without having to search through a list. :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla