Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < EvilBlackBlack Is New Here

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• EvilBlackWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 01:26:49 — Link

Username: EvilBlackWolf

Can go by: EBW, Evil

About Me: I am an older player but in like my 20s. I am almost a mother to a almost 2 year old baby girl. Reason I am putting this here is because if I poof and not say something its because I am being a mother. I am not single tho that really in none of anyone business but most people I talk to are female anyways. I do enjoy chatting and making new friends. Its great to know different people in the world. I am friendly unless I am in a bad mood but I normally don't bring that to web sites unless I just need someone to rant to. I listen to a lot of rock and lately some dubstep( not sure on what that is just ask). When I have books to read I read just about anything that I can get into. I used to role play but I am hoping one day I get back into that jsut it will be some time. But feel free to ask me to RP. Just I only do wolf RPs and Horses/Unicorns.

Colors: Hot Pink and Black. A bit of lime green and some light blue.

Pets: None

Fav' specie: On here Unicorns and in real life wolves

Fav' coloration: IF talking about animals only pure colors like white and black

Site goal: To own as many unicorns I can

Where did you heard of us: From a other site. someone made a post about the site.

What do you think of the site? So far I am enjoying it.

Looking for: Nothing really. Just wanting to own a lot of the unicorns and maybe have a custom line art of one or something like that.

Saving up for: Normally when I save its for a custom but I don't think there are customs on here. I guess I will save up to 1 mill or something like that.

Most loved pet: 

Starfire

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/28574

Do you already know someone on the site? Yeah a few people

Likes: Wolves, Unicorns, Dragons, Horses, Reading, Moon and Stars, Movies, Music, Chatting, Hanging Out, Playing Video Games, Pizza, Cats, Dogs, Werewolves, Horror Movies, Green, Hot Pink, Black, Light Blue, Tea and Cola (not together), Sleeping, Peaces and Quiet, Making friends and much more.

Dislikes: Only thing that gets me at times is the fact you paid for a custom baby from me then go and sell it for more. Thats a BIG no no for me tho I know its your pet but still thats like ripping people off and I hate it. I also hate rude people. Its uncall for on sites really. Also the fact people like to bring others in when it should just be between the two.

Fandoms: Not to sure on what to put here really.

What sites do you play? Neopets, Tyrgas, MysticalEquine, Wajas, Chicken Smoothie and many others. Just ask me =)

Anything else? If you want to ask me something please feel free to =).

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 02:10:57 — Link

Hello and welcome to the site~

We have customs skins, but that is all I can think that would be considered custom.

And yes! The unicorns are awesome~

• EvilBlackWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-22 22:11:52 — Link

Yeah I was looking at the custom skins and I love the ones a lot of the people did. I jsut can't do something like that XD. I fail at that type of art.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla