Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Premium Suggestion

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-17 22:50:19 — Link

Building Perks

Sanctuary - I thought perhaps getting a second use per day of the Sanctuary would be a good premium perk. It isn't game shattering but is a nice small bonus.

Inn - Another item that could possibly be added is whena  premium member builds an Inn they auto get 4 catchers. Maybe a free observer as your 4th if 4 perma catchers is a bit too much of an advantage.

Ankokou made an Inn Upgrade suggestion on another thread. This could work as a premium perk if a full upgrade isn't implemented. One free extra explorer at the beginning of each month (sort of like how other sites give an item this site could have a free random explorer rolled into the monthly bonus).

Ridinghall - 10% discount on training OR 1 pet gets 1 free training session per day.

Any perks I thought of for the other buildings were just too imbalanced for other players. Maybe other players have some suggestions and of course opinions about what I submitted here. :)

-----------------------------

Non building perks:

I have seen several threads to leave the island immediately. It would be great if regular users could buy a scroll for maybe 5 gold (I think I saw this suggested somewhere but not sure) that has X amount of charges and will allow you to leave the island immediately.

The PREMIUM user can do this without buying a scroll, simply leave when they are ready. (Either way you've spent gold)

• DragonSage
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 01:13:43 — Link

I support.

• RainbowCharizard
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 02:16:00 — Link

Cool idea, I like it! Support!

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 02:59:10 — Link

I support, too as there is a thread talking about removing/changing some of the current benefits that should be changed.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-03-18 03:11:09 — Link

cool idea :3 support!

Hey everyone!

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 17:21:49 — Link

@Mouse - that is probably the thread I started :P I wanted to keep them seperate as one is about removing/changing current perks and this one is about adding new ones!

Anyone else have their own suggestions? :)

• hicaniplay
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 19:57:33 — Link

So you want a permanent "Captain of Rangers" that doesn't take up Inn space, a free energy potion every day, and a variation on a Trainer invite that also doesn't take up space in your Inn. For 50 gold coins a month?

Anyone know how much cash gold coins are going to cost? Because it looks more like Angel/etc are planning on supporting the site via gold coin items rather than premium account upgrades at this point anyways. 

. . .

Support for a "leave island" button. 

. . .

Juging by some forum posts, the premium item people are really wanting most is - money. 

I'd suggest adding a way to exchange gold for silver. 

If you play Aywas and would accept BP in return for pets/silver/items, message me! :D

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 21:23:07 — Link

No. I do not want a permanent "Captain of the Rangers." I do say in my original post that having an extra explorer might be a little too much so many an observer. Considering an observer is moot once you have either a cartographer invite or the inn itself it is a very small perk.

The other idea suggestion for a perk was a rift off someone elses upgrade idea and I said if it was made a premium perk it could ONE free extra explorer a month, like a beginning of the month bonus. The explorer type could be random so it could be good or bad. If you have a Bird catcher and no interest in rocs or gryphons it could potentially suck. Again, small perk.

I'm simply trying to brainstorm and come up with perks for the buildings and premium combined that are not overwhelmingly in favor of premium members.

----

As for exchanging gold for coins I would not support this as a perk. If it is implemented it should be for everyone. It would be a good economy checks and balance (keeping silver spent trading in to buy gold which will be spent)

However, as a premium only perk it would would favor premiums TOO much imo.

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 20:06:59 — Link

PREMIUM (things that arnt really promint already on other threads)
* the inn tread

Daily chest- = like the one on the island once or twice a day.

(non prem suggestin - reroll(reject) quests 1-2 a day- the embassy would give the option to take the better reroll)     -PREM benifit: the ability to reroll 3+ quests

town hall pays out 25%-50% more coin

copied form the concern tread -  MORE gold coin accessable items.

make it to where you can aquire a CHOSEN Foundation creature: - has no parents, would ither be a 100% normal creature or rolled up like a wild pet. for gold coin.

somthing pretaining to a breeds picture - like custom markings. - slightly different form the rainbow jars as this would be breedable. and not just appy an image. (those that ever got to play feralis would know kinda what im talking about) -the custom marking would be label as an actuall existing marking gene (like stripes/ piebald etc)  - for gold coin. (so it would be like a freebie marking gene changing item)

and example would be takeing a Bay uni geting someone (one the custom marking staff) to make a "Skin" for it specificly . i made a custom piebald marking - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/liger-aero/7aw2s3w5_zpsbacfcf1c.png - note just a very poor example cause i just attacked it with the smudge tool. - the result would be the Acutal marking gene gets changed to dominate piebald.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-19 20:13:41 — Link

Our policy is that premium gives interface benefits only. Not discounts, buffs, extra uses etc. Nothing that affects balance directly.

Instant island leave is planned as premium feature as it was suggested before. We agree that it's a good idea for premium.  Another good idea which we probably will consider is inbreeding warning.

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 01:31:31 — Link

Personally, I just wish there was a way to get rid of the fog-of-war. If it was a premium feature to make the fog of war disappear, I would always be premium since I HATE the fog of war. When I don't have the traveling magician in my inn, I don't even both exploring my pets because it just takes TOO LONG.

Honestly though, eliminating the fog of war really wouldn't make premium unbalanced because being able to see the whole map doesn't really make it any easier to beat the monsters, it just takes a little less time to fully explore an island, pick up the items and defeat the monsters you can defeat. So, making it a premium feature really wouldn't be unbalanced.

Honestly I'd rather auto-battle be available to all players and eliminating fog-of-war be a premijm feature, because non-premium players could still get rid of the fog-of-war by using an invite if they wanted but there is no item to use to enable auto-battle.

• Restless
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 05:45:29 — Link

Agree that fog of war gone for premium would be great.

• TarotWeird
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 06:00:10 — Link

Fog of war disappearing as a result of premium would be awesome. Autobattle as a premium-only feature makes it impossible to play, especially once you get into the higher levels. It becomes physically impossible to explore all of the pets in a single day and what's the point of having space for 200 pets if you can't actually use them all?

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla