Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < explore ability *rock smash/ (minigame maybe)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-17 18:41:39 — Link

all the bolders/rocks just gave me an idea. why not make it to where we "mine" them for the stone/quartz/ore reasources, or even a hidden treasure.

that or if one of the bolders is just blocking that shortcut that you really want to us. this could maybe limited to 2-3 times in a map. or based on 1 use = 1-4 additional energy. (i just knowticed i typoed)

@ a certain mid level (15-27) your creature learns how to smash rocks open (or it could be a gene). ither it will just give you one of each reasource like you ran over one normaly or a new "game" could be introduces to where you can potentioal get more out of it.

rock smashing: would be severaly ristriceted like you might beable to do it 2-3 times a map or it drains additional energy so if you were one a map with a topped of creature( 10 energy) you would then have 8 left. you could then potentaly smash 2-8 (between 1-4 energy per use) times and be left with 0 energy.

• DragonSage
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 01:17:01 — Link

Dunno if I support the idea. Sometimes those stones are there to help guard the treasure, if you could break them that would defeat the idea of the mosnters guarding the treasure. I also am not keen on the idea of it automatically sapping energy to break the stone, since I occasionally click too fast and would accidentally break the stone when I didn't want to--if this was implanted I'd like some kind of confirmation before the energy gets sapped.

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 01:32:19 — Link

the energy consumption would be fair for the ability to being able to dodge a Guardian. as its ither limited by the ability or your energy. if it uses energy it lowers the amount of maps that, that creature would have access to so there would not be too many dodges.

also idea behind this to work yes it would require a confermation thing to break a rock.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla