Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello, my name is Harpy.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Harpy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-17 17:13:42 — Link

Kinda apt for this sort of site, don't you think?  Though I'm more wolf then any bird, and the name came about in a different way (I was going to call myself Harpo)

I'm a huge fan of these type of sites, I'm on a fair few, always has Harpy (though sometimes has Harpoona, so not really always).  So far I'm loving this site, though the wait time for energy is a bit annoying, but then any enrgy wait time I find annoying.  :P

Other interests are Pokemon, Tintin, Sherlock Holmes, Star Trek, Stargate SG1 and Atlantis, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, GetBackers, Biker Mice From Mars, Doctor Who and many others.

I like to knit and crochet, draw, read when I'm not online, some photography, walking my dog in the woods, even though she can be a pain and roll in mud and chase joggers. (She is a westie and called Maisie.)

Any pointers will be appreciated (about the game.), feel free to PM me or post here.  Anything more you want to know, don't hestiate to ask.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 02:06:16 — Link

Hello and welcome~

A pointer I can give is to do quests and explore. Both are very helpful as quests give you a lot of silver if you have the right pet and exploring gives you food to feed your pets sometimes.

• Harpy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 14:43:50 — Link

Thank you for the welcome and the pointer, very helpful :3

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 15:29:10 — Link

Hello, and welcome! I don't really have any tips right now, but if you have any questions feel free to message me.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla