Boards < General < Help < Auto battle?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 18:01:23 — Link

Hi! I was wonmdering how to activate auto battle when challenging the mosnter on islands. I already changed the setting on the pet's profile but I still fighting in manual mode and I dont know why.

Also, I have a question about characteristics. Are they improved as the pet levels up?? Or they are only genetical?? Also, how does diet influence on the characteristics and, for example, how long does it take if I change the diet to change a characteristic??

Check Out my Unis For Sale!GPed Unis, Counterstrike, Rare Colours & More!! 

I'm always buying Geneticist Invite

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 21:20:40 — Link

There's a little Shield icon in the middle of the directional arrows on the exploration page, you just click it.

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-17 00:32:30 — Link

From the FAQ: "Pet characteristics will increase with every new level according to the pet's diet, 6 points per level. The maximum level is 50. You can find or buy magic fruits to boost pets characteristics when the maximum level is reached. Eating a fruit will give a bonus from 1 to 3 points to the characteristic (maximum bonus from fruits is 50 points)."

From the (?) symbol on the pet page over the diet: "Depending on it's diet, your pet will develop its characteristics:

Animal fats — Strength

Plant proteins — Agility

Animal proteins — Courage

Animal carbohydrates — Intelligence

Plant fats — Constitution

Plant carbohydrates — Intuition"

As already stated, pets gain stats on level up. So, if you change their diet they will gain stat points in the stats that you've selected based on their diet each time they level up.

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-17 01:25:06 — Link

Kayla, irrimm, thank you a lot! That clarify my doubts :)

Check Out my Unis For Sale!GPed Unis, Counterstrike, Rare Colours & More!! 

I'm always buying Geneticist Invite

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla