Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hurrah, the condiment is here! :B

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Salt
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 12:30:05 — Link

Evening everyone!

Kinda resorted to making an intro thread since no one I refered wants to continue playing and I'm too scared to refer players from another petsite I'm on here 'cause they're really bluh bluh bluh bluh about adverts for other sites. :'I

Anyway, I'm Salt, nice to meet you I suppose?
I'm female. Yea. Okay moving on. U: >

So far my favourites are Rocs and Cockatrices. My first one was a Roc named Charon, think she was a snowy owl at first but then I fed her one of those green potion things because I can and it turned her ginger or something. ; A ; Didn't know that could happen, but oh well, after persuading a schoomate and my mum's friend's kids to join when they came over, she changed into a brown sparrowhawk which is pretty rad so I'll just walk away before anything horrible happens.... oTL

Suppose my current goals would be a black roc and silver cockatrice, so purdy ahhhh. u v u <3

Oh! Also does anyone know how to use the magic bomb? I can't see to use it.... It seems really really useful but uh. Yea. How. :'D

And the food too! Like those hops and soys and rabbit meat? The description's all about them being good for stats, but I can't figure out how to feed it to my pets.

Yea okay I think that's enough of me being silly, thanks if you read through all that.
Salt :B

• Leafy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 22:09:26 — Link

Hewwo... I'm newerisher than you, I think, but I do know about the food question. They eat it at midnight site-time, in varying amounts depending how you organised their diets. If you don't have the food, you are paying for it out of pocket, but it isn't that expensive anyhow, so I wouldn't worry about it. Also, it only feeds them whne you were online that day or something. Hops aren't food by the way, I think they're a building material. :3 *goes back into hiding*

• omenaapple
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 16:08:32 — Link

Hi there Salt. ~
:3 Nice to have you here.

hello ~

• Salt
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 04:41:35 — Link

Ah, thanks Leafy! o v o

And hullo omoms~

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-25 19:25:04 — Link

Hey there! Let me know if you need anything ^u^ I'm here to help as my rank and signature says.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla