Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < A vault?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 05:45:15 — Link

Could we possibly have a vault to keep special items we don't want to take up space with? That's always been pretty standard on most sites I've been on and I find myself really missing it here for my rainbow jars and things that I don't want to use yet.

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 07:49:50 — Link

Do you mean they shouldn't take up inventory space while they are in the vault?

Because if so, I don't support. Because then people would just put all of their items in the vault and only take out the ones they needed to use -- kinda like some people are doing with the auction house...

If you just mean like, a place to put items that you want to save for later that wont be seen in your inventory but will still take up inventory space, they'll just be out-of-the-way until you want to take them out of the vault and use them later, then support.

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 07:52:55 — Link

Usually the vaults had limited storage of their own just to prevent stuff like that, but personally I don't mind the idea of sharing inventory space anyway, so I'd be fine with either.

Or possibly, a silver sink? You have to pay a daily fee to use the vault? Might help with future inflation.

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-03-18 03:17:15 — Link

Support the silver sink idea, it would be helpful for emergencies :3

Hey everyone!

• DragonSage
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 03:23:54 — Link

If you do a vault, I'd recommend it be something you have to build with a limited amount of storage per level and the amount stored would item total and not item type. IE if the vaults storage was limit 50, and you put in 45 stones, then you'd only have space for 5 more things

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla