Boards < General < Help < Are monsters harder?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 05:41:53 — Link

Both me and my boyfriend have been noticing that we seem to be dying to random monsters WAY more often than we used to during exploring. Was that changed during the last update and just not mentioned?

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 05:48:18 — Link

I've also found this to be the case. I also seem to be finding about half as much Vermillion as I used to.

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 05:51:13 — Link

I wouldn't so much mind if they are harder, but I would appreciate being told of changes like these.. especially when they're releasing update logs anyway.. I hate having to stumble across changes.

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 13:55:15 — Link

I didn't notice any change, though I read somewhere that those trade markets are more common and the other buildings became rarer.

As Kayla said I don't mind changes, but is it really that much to ask for an official news post about such stuff?

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-16 16:09:15 — Link

There was no balance change for monsters, their power is the same from the first day of launch.

Big balance changes are posted as news post like it was with Craft & Construction update. Small ones can be found in this topic.

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 21:19:51 — Link

Really? I have no idea why this seems to be happening then. Thanks for answering anyway!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla