Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < New hi there

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• mousestep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 18:33:51 — Link

Hi,

As you can see I'm new here. It look fun and something different for me to do. I have played other Sim games but none such as like this. I do hope to have some fun.

I own three cats, and one dog. Female seven year old mix cat, Male seven year old mix cat, Female born May 30, 2010 pure Siamese cat seal modern/wedged shaped. Female born October 25, 2012 pure German shephard, mainly black with few patches on her paws, chest and around the eyes.

I have owned cats and dogs my whole life. My favorite breed of dog is a Boxer. I grew up with one, she was a flashy fawn, born October 1, 1997-January 27, 2009 a day before my birthday. It because of her that I fell in love with the Boxer.

I have been around Siamese my whole life. My mother's cat was half Siamese. Her mother was one of my aunt's pure Siamese. Just to name two Siamese I have been around most of my life. I have been around other Siamese thanks to my family. My family seem to love the Siamese and own at least one at one time or another, or more then one have for many years besides the one that they first owned.

The Siamese we have now, my mother and I, she is my baby. Or I should saw I'm her's. She decided to own me since day one, the moment she came through the door of our home.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 04:05:40 — Link

Hello and welcome~ And yep. Cats and even dogs, have a particular way of owning people. Cats are just more known for it.

• mousestep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 06:53:31 — Link

LOL yep. Thanks. Yeah since Siamese are known for that.  My cat is pure Siamese, well since first day home lol she decided she found the person she will be owning. Normal for her breed Siamese. xD 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla