Boards < General < Help < Few qustions.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kayi
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 09:19:00 — Link

1. What is the best way to make money to build anything? I'm currently doing quest, yte some pets do not have the needed genes or stats (rarely.) to do say a 8,000 silver quest.

2. What is rare, species & color wise?

I can't think of much els at the moment.

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 16:38:33 — Link

Start by training your pets up, and in addition to gaining money directly from the exploring, the extra levels should help with attaining some of those more lucrative quests.

The List of Genes lists what the percentages of each gene, including the color genes, occurring in the wild are, which is a good place to start when it comes to rarity. Genes required for quests are also in high demand, as you might expect.

#33507 on Aywas

• Kayi
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 09:59:18 — Link

Yep doing all I can at the moment.

Council of Mages is looking for a clever (41) Mammal with high intuition (45) which is Descendant of Heroes in 3 generations to craft an amulet.

But, what is this 3 generations thing? I've ran across some critter statues that says their generation of so and so heros; then buildings that say I need this level of generation researched. (or something along those lines.)

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 11:09:07 — Link

Everything you've asked so far is covered under the HELP tab; the FAQ covers Genetic Power Level a.k.a. Descendant of Heroes (they're the same thing).

The skimmy is 2 level 50 pets bred together produce a baby with GPL of 1. 2 pets at level 50 with GPL 1 (both of them) produce a baby with GPL 2. 2 pets at level 50 with GPL 2 (both of them) produce a baby with GPL 3. That's the max. Each GPL level gives +10 to ALL stats (60 stats in total).

This is all covered in the FAQ already but if you're still confused then just say so.

The buildings are just that, extra loot if your pet has the GPL required.

As for the beast temples, they're extra-hard "boss" type mobs that give lots of good loot when killed; but you'll need pets with REALLY good genes and/or GPL to beat them.

• Kayi
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 05:00:46 — Link

Maybe, but all the questions/answersn't aren't listed on the front page of the FAQ, like normal. Of the thread that is, it dosen't help too much if my quetsion hasn't been asked before in the thread and there isn't an answer for it yet.

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 09:37:54 — Link

The FAQ I'm talking about is under the help tab: http://beastkeeper.com/faq

• Kayi
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 22:17:16 — Link

Ah my bad, well usppose this can be locked now.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla