Posted at 2013-03-15 08:39:49 — Link

So, currently as it is, there is no way to keep track of bids you've made on pets/items.

I think that it'd be really nice to be able to keep track of auctions that I've bid on (and when I bid on them and for how much) if every time I bid on an auction, it added a message to the Manor> Reports page.

An example would be something like:

You made a bid on Coral for  2.

Admittedly this would create a lot of extra queries on the Reports page -- and since the page only holds so many entries, it wouldn't be perfect for looking that far back on bids I've made. BUT it'd still be better than how it is currently -- not being able to keep track/remember what auctions I've bid on.

Alternatively and what I feel would be a better solution is if there was a page based on a query of all CURRENT bids made by my account. Admittedly this would either require a subquery or table join but it still wouldn't take much run time on the server and would add a LOT of functionality to the auction system. And then I could finally keep track of all the bids I make (because I make a lot!)

This new page could either be a sub-tab of the trading tab or the Manor tab. Obviously they should probably be seperated into pet bids and item bids -- just for the ease of use.