Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Can't Create New Group :/

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Hannah
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 03:47:16 — Link

What? I have been wanting to organise my pets into groups. I hit "create tab" or whatever, typed in the name, hit OK, but it didn't do anything!! It didn't make another tab or even exit out of that pop-up. What?? Please help!!

Just a tip: I HATE bad grammar, I am a great grammar freak! I hate it when People Talk Just Like This ALL Of The Time, jst lik tis all of the tme, and when people don't capitalize correctly. If you do this, I will most likely ignore you, by the way!

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-15 05:27:26 — Link

Can you please specify what group name are you trying to enter?

• Hannah
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 07:48:19 — Link

I tried many different ones. One of them, was the first and I knew that it was too long (Pumas. Queen: ------------ King: ------------- {without the -s but its the same length}), so I changed it to plain "Pumas". I hit "YES" but nothing happened. I then hit "NO" and tried again. Wouldn't work :/

Just a tip: I HATE bad grammar, I am a great grammar freak! I hate it when People Talk Just Like This ALL Of The Time, jst lik tis all of the tme, and when people don't capitalize correctly. If you do this, I will most likely ignore you, by the way!

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-16 02:38:47 — Link

Hannah, what browser version and OS are you using? I tested the group names, they are fine and can be accepted as group names.

• Hannah
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 04:13:46 — Link

Safari

I'm using Apple Laptop? -has no idea what OS is v.v-

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-16 05:47:39 — Link

We just tested Safari 5.1.7, group creation is working there. What browser version do you have? Please try updating to the recent Safari version if it's not up-to-date, I suppose that old versions can have compatibility issues.

• Usika
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 17:50:29 — Link

I am having the same problem!

using single words to form groups such as Dragon but when I hit the ok button nothing happens.  I am using internet explorer.

• Hannah
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 09:15:23 — Link

I updated Safari and it's now working!! Thank you for informing me about this :D

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla