Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Heyas, Wolfie Here!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• -Marrow-Wolf-
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 22:47:26 — Link

Hey there! I'm -Marrow-Wolf- but you can call me Wolfie, Mar or Marrow. If you play Alacrity, you may have seen an ad for beastkeeper. That's how I found this place. If you want to check me out on Ala, my user is Kay-Nine (#21653). Know or have seen me around? Awesome! :3 Anyways, let's get back to this intro thread, eh?

I chose my username because it is a character from a roleplay I'm in (On another site, of course, considering I just joined). Her name is Marrow and she's a wolf. It's not a realistic wolf roleplay, so the designs are what she gets her name from. Her designs are very different but she is one of my favorite characters. Marrow has a design covering the top part of her head (A.K.A.: Not the jaw) that looks like a canine skull. There's also a design on her sides that look like her ribcage. Down her neck is a design that looks like her neck bones and it looks the same on her tail. Marrow's feet have a design that only covers the bottom half of her paws but that's only for the front paws. Half of her back legs are covered in another design. Her base color is black but her design colors vary depending on the roleplay (For realistic wolf colors, I use white but on any other occassion I use crimson or maroon which are both shades of red). Now how do I get "Marrow" from this? Simple. Most of her designs resemble bones from inside her body, right? Ever heard of bone marrow? It's a vascular tissue in the interior cavities of bones that's a major site of cell production. So, therefore, you see where I got the name.

I am a female. I am 13 but will be 14 on April 12th. That's a month away. I'm also a tomboy. There's not anything girly about me that I can think of.

Though I already told you you can call me Wolfie, Mar or Marrow, I go by other names as well. These names are Wolfa, Drago, Draggie and, sometimes, Cyborg. Call me any of these; I don't mind.

My favorite colors are navy blue, dark red, forest/hunter green and burnt orange. I don't really like bright colors unless they're against a darker color. Those were in order by the way.

I have three pets. One dog and two cats. I named two but helped name the other. All are males. My dog is named Sparky (I named him) and my cat is named Zatch (Also named him). My mother's cat is named Cooper. I gave her name suggestions. She chose Cooper over Zane. All three were adopted from the Humane Society. Sparky is now 1 year old (Turned 1 March 3rd) and Zatch is 1 as well (Turned 1 January 18th). Cooper is 11. I can't remember his exact birth date but it's somewhere in January. Sparky is an Australian Cattle Dog, Zatch is probably a Russian Blue Mix (He looks exactly like one except for the darker stripes on his butt and tail) and Cooper's breed is unknown. He's a yellowish cream color.

My favorite species on BeastKeeper is the Dragon. I absolutely love dragons. <3 But I also love the looks of the Cockatrice. They look awesome (Not that the others don't; I just like the Dragon and Cockatrice better)! I plan to get a Cockatrice sometime soon.

My favorite BeastKeeper pet so far is my Dragon, Talien. I love her markings and that's mainly what catches my interest in a pet but I also like decent stats and whatnot. I also prefer to have a breeding pair for each species and a mate for each pet.

Here's a list of all the sites I play on along with my username and/or number (If needed):

Alacrity (#21653)

ChickenSmoothie (LoneWulf)

DragCave (FireBreathinDragon OR Hydra on the forums)

FooPets (Cyborg-Wulf)

I LOVE to draw. Maybe you'll see some of my work sometime. :3 I specialize in mythical or made up animals as well as realistic. My best is dragons and werewolves. I'm best at wolves (Almost anything related to a wolf, actually) and hawks for realistic animals. I'm practically a pro at cartooney/chibi/etc animals. I can't do humans unless it's a zombie.

So, yea. I believe that's all. Wolfie out! :3

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 05:05:04 — Link

Hey and welcome to Beastkeeper~

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla