Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Pounding Pets in Different Tabs

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 05:41:26 — Link

When one has two or more pet profile tabs open, and in at least two of those tabs go from putting one pet in the pound to putting another one in the pound, only one of the two will actually enter the pound. Which of the two it is is unclear, as I have only done this with nameless pets of the same color and species, and have not retrieved them from the pound. If it is connected to the change in active pet, the text should make it clearer that the active pet, not the one on screen, will be pounded.

(Data dump attached because this occurred a minute or two ago and can perhaps still be analyzed. It is not currently occurring.)

As a side glitch, after pounding a pet, one is taken to the My Pets page- but will always reveal it to be empty, regardless of actual contents.

#33507 on Aywas

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 07:31:56 — Link

I don't understand why you'd be trying to pound multiple pets at the same time.

This probably appears as it does because the site isn't expecting you to be switching active pets while you're pounding a pet!

I suggest you just stop doing this. Lots of games can be broken by using multiple tabs like this. Fixing this like this is a waste of time that detracts for the time that could be spent fixing legitimate bugs and adding real content to the site. ^_^

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-16 02:07:04 — Link

You're sending to Pound the pet which you see, not the active one. I don't see any bugs here.

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 17:22:52 — Link

The bug is that you can't pound a pet in one tab, then immediately pound a pet in another tab. The second pet won't be pounded.

#33507 on Aywas

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-17 02:06:22 — Link

I see now, sorry. Thanks, it's fixed.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla