Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Breeding Offer bug

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• NoVeck
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 05:26:56 — Link

A few minutes ago my male dragon Altain received a breeding offer. Since he is not up for stud, the request came to my mail. Starbit wanted a pairing between our dragons and made the offer 500 silvers. The message even states that Nameless (starbit's dragon) will pay you (me) a fee of 500. I agreed but when I went to click the Accept Offer button it told me that I don't have enough coins. I had just finished testing some of my pets and was down to about 200 silvers. Good thing I did that. I would have been out 500 even though I was told I would be paid. 

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-14 21:26:54 — Link

Thanks for reporting!

We see that there's a wrong message - it's shown to the male owner instead of the female owner, though the coins are credired to the right person. The message is fixed.

Please clarify what do you mean by "testing some of your pets" and what did you do to lost 200 coins. It's impossible to send a private offer to your own pet, and we don't see any private breedings from other users to your pets right now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• NoVeck
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 22:18:31 — Link

I had gene tested some of my pets before the offer and only had about 200 silvers left. When the offer came I was looking forward for an extra 500 but instead it wanted me to pay her. I couldn't because I only had 200 at that time. If I wasn't broke I would have had to pay her.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-14 22:35:04 — Link

Thanks for the explanation, I thought that you were talking about this bug testing, not about the gene testing.

You wouldn't have to pay the female owner. The error was in the message, not in the payment process.

• NoVeck
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 22:43:01 — Link

Thank you Angel. We tried again and this time it worked. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla