Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Searches tweak (saved)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 04:26:32 — Link

I am not sure if this has been suggested but I would LOVE it if my searches did not dissapear everytime I clicked on a pet.

For example, I lets say I search on the site for dominant or recessive black and striped male Dragon. A list of maybe 20 pops up. (I have no idea the number this is just an example).

Each time I click on a pet the search parameters are gone and I have to reenter the same search. If it is in fact a large list that popped up it is such a pain that I will give up after maybe 5 clicks.

The same goes for searching in pet breedings and trades. It drives me batty that my search is reset each time. The only exception is when I do a search using a female looking for a mate with specific traits. This too seems tempermental and will on occassion revert to no saved searches.

Admittedly, I don't know a thing about coding but I really would love to see this done. :)

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 04:44:10 — Link

yea, i'd like this too, but in the meantime, you can do what i do (when i dont forget) and right click then open in new tab.......

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 05:42:00 — Link

yea, i'd like this too, but in the meantime, you can do what i do (when i dont forget) and right click then open in new tab.......

Or you can hold ctrl down and left-click. Or you can middle-click. Those methods also open new tabs (or windows depending on how your browser preferences are set).

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 18:57:55 — Link

Can't do that on a tablet, at least not a kindle which I am often on.

You can copy the link when you do a search and past to a new tab (which in itself gets overwhelming on a small device) but it won't save the search parameters.

I tried this earlier to be sure and while it would save the link of the page I that I got after my search it would default back to the "trades" page rather than the post search info when I pasted it to a new link.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla