Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < New Creatures?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• MiakaFire
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 03:43:17 — Link

If you're thinking washout making new creatures I have some suggestions:

- Ceberus

- Pheonix

- Pegusis

- Sleipnir (Zeus' eight-legged horse)

- Fenrir (HUGE wolf-like creature)

~ Miaka

• sunandshadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 05:40:55 — Link

Personally I'd rather see more colors and markings for unicorns than new creatures.  I could go for sone foxfires (foxes with faerie/butterfly wings) though.

• Restless
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 10:43:33 — Link

I'd like to see that tangled mess or swan gryphon we fight on the islands be a pet, or a gryphon mutation. Really mutations and new colors for current species would be better, I think. Not just unicorns though :P The reptiles' current colors frankly kinda suck.

The creatures are basically all the same anyway, and none of the creatures have been established or perfected since the site's so new, so don't really need another creature species so soon.

• king-crowned
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 14:50:34 — Link

I think eventually when the site gets bigger, adding new species to the pet list would be a great idea. I hadn't thought of the Cerberus as a potential pet actually- that's a good idea. :> I'd thought of the phoenix too, and I'd also like to see the monsters on the islands as special capturable pets eventually. In particular I was thinking we should add some marine creatures to the pet list.

Like, we have the mammals, reptiles, and birds- why not something that comes from the seas? Then we have a little something for everyone. What immediately came to mind was mermaids, but being humanoid IDK if they'd really fit in with the others- more likely we'd end up with selkies, kelpies, sea-serpents or waterhorses. It would also possibly give extra purpose to the boat item- maybe you could only get someone to catch them if you had say, a boat and a fishing rod or a net item.

But that's kind of a for-the-future thing- I'm with the others when it comes to perfecting what we have first. I also second fixing the reptile skins, the dragons in particular leave something to be desired.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-14 15:31:39 — Link

The new pet species are a part of the game concept. There's a big game layer including the acquiring of new species which isn't implemented yet.

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 15:56:00 — Link

oooooo so exciting! Thanks for that bit of info Angel.

• MiakaFire
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 15:56:41 — Link

I agree that new pets can come lthings I just thought that it would be cool if thou had thought up a list of creatures and then they showed up in the game later.

~ Miaka

• Hannah
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-17 02:31:01 — Link

I agree with @MiakaFire, that you could make up a list but add them on later. But I support!

Just a tip: I HATE bad grammar, I am a great grammar freak! I hate it when People Talk Just Like This ALL Of The Time, jst lik tis all of the tme, and when people don't capitalize correctly. If you do this, I will most likely ignore you, by the way!

• MiakaFire
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 01:53:10 — Link

Does anyone a else have a favorite fantasy/mystical creature?

~ Miaka

• DragonSage
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 02:50:42 — Link

Kitsune (Mammal)
Phoenix (Bird)
Hydra (Serpent)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla