Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Beast Keeper's weddings place~

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-13 22:14:19 — Link

So, who's your online wife, online mate or whatsoever?

Propose to someone here, link that person to your post and then edit with her/his answer!

This is only for online weddings, not real life ones. You can marry your best friend just for fun!

I proposed to Mars to be my online wifey, and she accepted <3

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 02:37:12 — Link

Sorry

When Life gives you LEMONS, you can't make lemonade. You don't have the SUGAR.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 03:45:59 — Link

I object to this union! TheAmazingBlaise, who are you to dare think that you could ever in a million years make my beloved Nightingale happy? I'd laugh at the audacity of your proposal if I were not so insulted by it. I would sooner have your head than allow you to have her hand. Heed my warning, Blaise, you are not to lay a hand on her. The fair Nightingale shall indeed be wed but it shall be to I. Our elopement is inevitable.

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 04:05:16 — Link

Sorry.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 04:40:36 — Link

Love knows no bounds and the lovely maiden Nightingale would never choose a fool such as yourself, no, a pig like you, who would restrict love with meaningless labels such as one's gender. Our love is eternal and I will not stand by as you attempt to tear her from my grasp. We are meant to be and you, the lowly serf you are, should consider yourself lucky to even know of her and her grace.

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 04:46:57 — Link

Sorry.

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 05:24:58 — Link

Such a small intellect you must have to be reusing the insults that I gave you. However, in the case of me saying it to you, it was not an insult but an observation of your true self you half-witted Neanderthal. You call yourself a knight when really you are nothing more than a coward and a fraud. Nightingale may choose the one she desires but there is no competition here - she and I were destined for one another.

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 05:26:50 — Link

Sorry.

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 05:37:59 — Link

Bringing my poor health into this is a low blow, even for you. How about you take some time to think about what you just did, using a person's medical condition as an insult to them, and let that speak for what kind of person you are when Nightingale makes her choice. That was uncalled for.

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 06:20:06 — Link

Sorry.

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 06:31:46 — Link

Sorry

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 08:33:39 — Link

Sorry

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla