Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Good day, citizens!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Leafy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 06:20:55 — Link

Hi, I'm Leafy but you can call me Leafy! :3 I am a female human, but most people like to pretend that I actually am a leaf that's sitting behind a keyboard, so that works too. Whatever tickles your fancy is dandy to me!

Sitewise, I am fresh, so my opinions may change, but currently I <3 cockatrices. For colour, it depends on the colours it's with and on my mood. Right now I'm feeling yellow/green vibes! :D I heard of this site from FelisFire and am so far very enthusiastic about joining, because this site seems lovely. I feel a strong attachment to my first two pets, Sheir and Arena, even though I just got them. The art for this site is very unique and pretty too.

I don't really know anybody here. I also have very bad social anxiety and may have mild heart attacks at getting PMed, but if you're nice to me it'll probably improve my day overall. I warm up pretty fast, but I'm just easily spooked at first. I love to RP, and I feel that my character would fit in so nice here. if you wanna know more, shoot me a PM. Once I relax around you, I'd love to RP with you!

I live with an obsessive cat who can't be left alone. She's very whiny and vocal, and generally gets on my nerves, but somehow I still love her. Cats have that effect on me. Generally, animals like me, even if I'm frightened of them, so that's good. 

I love Scottish things a lot. I really would like to at least spend some time living in Edinburgh, if not move there entirely. I love to draw and write, but for drawing, I haven't a tablet or a scanner, so I can't show most of my stuff online, sadly. I can take crappy pictures of my art though. :P I also love video games. I like Guild Wars 2, Minecraft (mostly Tekkit/Technic, though I like to play vanilla adventure maps co-op as well), Binding of Isaac, Faster than Light, Pokemon, and, most importantly, Etrian Odyssey. If you're a fan of any of these (especially Etrian Odyssey), I'm more than happy to talk or play with you, again, once I feel calm around you. I love electronic dance music <3. I also have a weird obsession with cows, and it'd be pretty cool if this site had a minotaur/taurus thing.

That's me! :D

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 04:23:46 — Link

*edges in and sits down slowly* Hey there and welcome to beastkeeper~ I'm glad you are enjoying the site so far. If you have any questions, feel free to shot me a PM. I don't bite. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla