Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < capture wild pet gone?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Grinny
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 05:42:57 — Link

It seems tonight I can't seem to do the "capture wild pet" in firefox?  I can in safari however.  None of the field spots or "hire one for ____" links seem to work.  I'm on mac OSX mountain lion.  The lower corner says "transferring data from www.google-analytics.com" forever, if that means anything. 

• Grinny
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 05:52:58 — Link

Also on firefox the explore island isn't working quite right; although items can be picked up and black areas unfog as if my character were moving around  normally, the icon doesn't actually move around.  It just changes left/right, but stays parked on the portal. Once you clear the island a bit it's pretty hard to keep track of where your character "really" is (invisibly)

Again in safari this doesn't seem to happen.

• Thrice
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 18:53:12 — Link

My ability to capture wild pets is grey as well. I have three licenses, as well as a catcher for each type. I havent been able to do anything with it for about a day and a half. I use Chrome.

Thoughts?

• perfy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 20:18:27 — Link

Thrice: Do you have space in your lair for more pets? You have to have enough space for your catcher to catch something in order to place him.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-13 21:49:52 — Link

Please try the links from this official Mozilla support thread. If you have problems in only one browser, this may be the compatibility problem of this browser and your OS.

• Grinny
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 12:38:40 — Link

I can try to look at that later - safari works so it's not a big problem.  But FWIW the map and capture were working in firefox earlier (2-3d ago)

• Thrice
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 19:35:33 — Link

It is indeed due to me having too many pets at the time. So this is not a error with the game. Simply an error with the user. : )

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla