Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < random ecounters

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 01:40:28 — Link

not origional by far but random events are always fun. -your just clicking around the site and they appear

i personaly love sites that have this feature.

they could range for pure text, to finding items/coin, to maybe random encounter quests ... and maybe even coin "theft" (only if there is a optional bank to deposit coin in)

items would have to be clicked to be obtained and/OR  just codeding to prevent someone from refreshing the page and cloning the item.

random quests encounters :could range from (examples)

turning in items ~captian Jefu wants some soapshrooms to bath his crew, he is looking for # peices.
-turns in # (they are removed from inventory) and CJ pays you coin/or another item

item achevments: ~explored Hector has # stones, he has been boasting fro days and everone is tired of it collect more and put him in his place - You have collected # stones hector consedes to your achevment and gives you some of his hoard. (you DON'T loose items)

creature Show : - (works just like the normal quests) Hunter Flyface wants to see a unicorn with a diamond horn - selects pet from drop down : rewarded. (!pet stays with you!)

creature hunting: - a little girl/boy wants a colored creature as a friend - if you have what the kid is looking for you can relenquish ownership to the NPC.(automatic transfer) reward in items/coin

the quests could be timed or they could be active till completed they dont eat energy. but you can only have 1-3 random encounter quests active at a time.

• RushingWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 21:05:51 — Link

I support this. These are always fun ^v^

• Malfunction
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 03:17:23 — Link

Saw random event suggested before and I totally support it, I like how you improved it with random quests as well. x3

Honestly, I'd rather like something like this than the current quest system, but I can understand the point of having easy/mid/hard quests readily available.

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 05:40:24 — Link

I'd LOVE random events! It's kind of boring without them..

• DragonSage
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 20:50:21 — Link

Random events are very nive. Especially since it gives people something to look forward to after the pets are all out of energy.

• Hannah
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-17 02:29:41 — Link

I think this is a VERY good idea! Just like what @DragonSage had just said, when the pets are all out of energy, or they are busy. Support!!

Just a tip: I HATE bad grammar, I am a great grammar freak! I hate it when People Talk Just Like This ALL Of The Time, jst lik tis all of the tme, and when people don't capitalize correctly. If you do this, I will most likely ignore you, by the way!

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-03-18 03:12:31 — Link

support, they make the game much more interesting! ^.^

Hey everyone!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla