Boards < General < Pet Showcase < Shadow's Gryphons!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-12 23:18:04 — Link

I plan to have the largest flock of gryphons in all the site :3

So here are some of my favorite:

Dusk - Lvl 50  gryphon. Soon to be my first custom skinned gryphon, as well!

James - Up and coming gryphon. Going to try and get him to lvl 50 too. Nice stats :3

Josephine- Going to level her up as well. Nice stats :3

Teddy - My first barn owl gryphon. No red stats!

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 10:23:22 — Link

erm hate to spoil it but shes not the first barn owl griffon http://beastkeeper.com/pet/15798 golden Snowsongs yonger older and shes a barn owl griffon. yours was born on the 7th she was born on the 4th. sorry, though Golden Snowsong has a red stat if thats what you ment ignore this, i misunderstood.

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• Owlie
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 20:59:25 — Link

I love your barn owl gryphon!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-13 21:08:48 — Link

Would Dusk be up for a breeding once She and Castiel reach level 50?

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 23:48:58 — Link

@ Saphira, I meant /My/ First barn own gryphon x3 Maybe I should change it so people don't get confused!

Dusk will be up for breeding once he reaches level 50, which should be either today, or within the week, depending on wether or not I can get some more energy drinks xD

He wil be getting a new custom skin, first.... So I'll probably need to figure that out...

Maybe I can comission someon to create and submit a custom skin for me to use, since I'm thinking a changed pose would do nicely, but I can't do that xD

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla