Posted at 2013-03-12 23:13:29 — Link

Hello :)

I'm offering art of equines (so not just horses, but pegasi, unicorns, deer etc. as well) for USD. No beastkeeper currency or items right now, but maybe in the future ;)

Portrait: 10 USD

Example forthcoming

Full-body: 15 USD

Example

Images are about 1500x3000 px at 320dpi and include a simple background (or a transparent background, on request).

Please keep in mind that I am a full-time student, and uni will always come first. This means that it may and likely will take several weeks to complete your order. To avoid conflicts, I will show you a heavily watermarked and downsized image when I'm done, then you make the payment (paypal). When I receive the payment, you receive the full-sized image, without a watermark. I will send updates if anything happens, but with my (non-existent) schedule, it may take weeks or only days.

If you would like me to draw your own horse, I require clear photos that show both the colour and markings, as well as the build of the horse (in case of full-body). In case of a character, clear references please :) If you have any ideas for a pose/scene, just let me know ^^

Also, please pm me if you'd like to commission me! It's the quickest way to get a hold of me. Use this thread for questions please ^^