Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Twilight_Cloud on the block!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Twilight_Cloud
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 08:46:37 — Link

Hey there! I'm on a ton of different sites and sometimes go by AnbuAnimagus, so maybe some of you know me? In fact, someone from Celesital Vale recommended this place, and here I am!

My names come from two of my favorite things creatively combined. Twilight = the series, Cloud = Strife from Final Fantasy, Anbu = a ninja rank from Naruto, Animagus = the shape shifters from Harry Potter. I also love other animes, am re-reading the House of Night series, enjoy scary movies, writing, role-playing, and of course, being in the company of my two girls, a two year old and ten month old.

My favorite animals are: wolves, tigers, dragons, Siberian Huskies, Siamese cats, and rats. I own two male rats, Peanut, and so far the other one is unnamed.

Well, I hope to make friends here, and so far I'm glad I joined because I'm liking the features this site has!

• Bren
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 11:43:49 — Link

Hello Twilight! and welcome to BK :) I too just joined and am enjoying the game very much. I always enjoy finding new online games to try out, so of course I had to do a search on Celesital Vale so I can give it a try...my name over there is Bren as well.

I can't have children, but I do have my 4 legged fuzzy-kids (2 dogs & 1 Bunnie) unfotunately I'm severly allergic to ratties, so I had to find a good home for my girls a few years back and I miss them so much, but I know they went to a good family and that they are happy, that's what matters ;)

Feel free to message me if you ever feel like chatting and again, welcome to BK

"Music is What Feelings Sound Like" 

"Life is like Photography...We Develop from the Negatives"

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks"

• Twilight_Cloud
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 17:01:42 — Link

Thanks for the welcome, and welcome to CV! That's too bad about your rats, but you're right, at least you found them a good home. I'm really liking this place so far, and I might message you some time. :)

• arrianna26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 02:43:21 — Link

Hello there Twilight I just joined myself. and wow glad to know I am not the only person who loves rats. I own two little males myself. And Bren I am sorry to hear about your rats. :c I am like you and can't have kids, but between my fiances pets and my pets we have: 2 dogs, 2 rats, 1 turtle, 1 tarantula, 3 cockatiels, and 6 cats. 

• Twilight_Cloud
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 21:42:49 — Link

Nice! Sounds like you've got a little zoo! :) I would love to have more pets, but I know I can't afford them. So my two kids and my rats are more than enough. Also, a little update, Peanut's little brother is now named Fudge. They are getting along great so far.

A lot of people think I'm really strange because I'm not afraid of any animal. I've held snakes, have rats, and I think a tarantula would be a cool pet to have. The only ones I don't really like are birds, but that's because I'd be too afraid to take them out of their cage and don't have the heart to clip their wings.

• arrianna26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 15:37:46 — Link

lol I am not afraid of any animals either. Oh, not missing much by the birds. They are so messy, loud, and just flat out annoying sometimes. lol Still, love them of course. I was just telling my fiance that for our next pet I want a boa

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla