Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Possible Genetic Power Bug/incorrect information?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 06:04:58 — Link

I noticed this unicorn owned by another user has Genetic Power 1.

link

However the father is not level 50. As of typing he is level 30something.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a miscommunication. According to the tip when you click the question mark next to the genetic power it says " If both of the parents have reached maximum level (50), their child will receive one grade of genetic power which increases the characteristics of pet."

I take that to mean babies will only have receive grades in genetic power if both parents are level 50, not just one.

So I'm not sure if it's a bug or what, and I hate to use someone else's baby as an example, but if it is a bug it needs reported sooner rather than later. If it's just a miscommunication the tooltip can easily be changed to avoid confusing people like me.

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 18:07:00 — Link

I believe it is a miscommunication. As I've read elsewhere, babies with one level 50 parent do have a chance of gaining Genetic Power 1, it's just not guaranteed. The tooltip probably should be reworded to reflect this.

#33507 on Aywas

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-11 18:52:52 — Link

It's not a bug. The mechanism of acquiring/inheriting Genetic Power is described in FAQ in details. I added a link to the FAQ to this tooltip, thanks.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla