Boards < General < General Chat < Crafting Chart

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 00:22:40 — Link

So, I made a handy dandy little excel spreadsheet to help me know how much of each material I needed to keep in my inventory to craft, well, anything and everything; as so I thought I'd share it so that it might help other people and also using this chart people might understand more about the value of each material in reference to how much you actually need of each.

I uploaded it both as an image and as a google doc.

Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0HKZTEHqym-RThiSXZuSjJBMzQ/edit?usp=sharing

Doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkHKZTEHqym-dDJVbzJjUGtzVXRKVmRwWThOWDZoaGc&usp=sharing

The doc is editable if you make a copy by going to File> Make a Copy...

Only the quantity numbers highlighted in green need to be edited to update the resource totals.

Anyways, maybe the site owner can sticky this or add it to the FAQ/Help section for other people to find easier.

• Filly45
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-12 03:15:26 — Link

Wow that's neat!

• NiteThorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-12 20:56:19 — Link

That's awesome! Thanks so much!

Exhibited Sim: YukiBaby #23145

FanFiction: xXFrostKittenXx #4390707

A few bits of silver is nothing in real life...but it can be the difference between a stable expansion and limiting your breeding goals.

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 03:24:52 — Link

Just wanted to say, thanks for commenting that you like this utility I made!

Also, I updated it for the new Reserve building.

I updated the spreadsheet to make it act as an actual calculator so you can set the quantity that you want (in case you already have whatever building).

You have to make a copy of the spreadsheet from google drive. If anyone needs help doing this I'll add that info to the main post.

• Restless
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 04:35:52 — Link

Thank you :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla