Boards < Advertising < Breeding Offers < Seeking Low lvl Pets

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Weird_itty
  • User

Posted at 2024-03-04 17:06:19 — Link

I am writing to express my interest in acquiring low-level pets that you may no longer wish to keep.

As an enthusiast of nurturing and training pets below level 40, I am constantly on the lookout for new companions to join me on my adventures. I believe that every pet, regardless of level, has the potential to bring joy and companionship into our lives.

If you have any pets that you are considering parting with, I would be more than happy to provide them with a loving home and the care they deserve. Rest assured that they will be well looked after and will have the opportunity to flourish in their new environment.

Please let me know if you have any pets available or if you would like to discuss further details. I am flexible and open to accommodating your preferences.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to the possibility of welcoming a new companion into my home.

*Please consider looking at my trades!

*New Breeding offers too! check them out TODAY!

"at a time when most Americans thought of slaves as male and women as white, Truth embodied a fact that still bears repeating: Among blacks are women; among the women, there are blacks."

-Nell Painter

*Please consider looking at my trades.

*NEW Breeding offers too, Check them out TODAY!

• Seawing4evs
  • User

Posted at 2024-04-02 16:16:38 — Link

I have some pets I can't care for anymore and have no use for as I have decided to move to the breeding business (DM me if your interested in breeding anything) I'm currently only interested in dev pumas and interesting patterned likos and Griffins so almost anything else I don't particularly want (with some exceptions)

The seawings anthom.

Seawings oh seawings with scales green and blue.

Seawings oh seawings with scales pink and purple.

Seawings oh seawings with talons webed and sharp.

Seawings oh seawings with tails strong and large.

We live in seas or deepest blue.

Isolated from the contanent.

Delagated to protecting our queen.

But we're never really that content.

We are a proud old tribe of whale munchers.

But we really love our lunches.

A break with cake.

Or a salmon pie or two.

Seawings oh seawings I worship you.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla