Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < New and would love help

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Catmushroom1
  • User

Posted at 2024-02-08 01:58:27 — Link

I just joined and I'm still confused on this game a bit. I don't know what's valuble and what to focus on.

Any thing that could help is nice! From items to knowledge. Thanks! :D

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2024-02-09 14:38:24 — Link

Welcome!

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• DeclanBraith
  • User

Posted at 2024-05-02 14:18:52 — Link

Catmushroom1 (#99492) wrote:

I just joined and I'm still confused on this game a bit. I don't know what's valuble and what to focus on.

Any thing that could help is nice! From items to knowledge. Thanks! :D

Doesn't look like you stuck around long, but,  I will give you and any other new folks, what I was told. Try to find, buy or be gifted some "Perfect" animals" (All green genes, no normal or bad genes}..Watch for inbreeding though. Level up, try to make the rankings, add to the genetic pool of good animals so people will breed with your pets and create your own lines for doversity in the game. Learn what those good genes are and how to recognize them (The help section is very good about most explanations).

Check all the different personal goals. Such as Deviant colors with good genes (breeding perfect 3 star deviants would be the top of that hill). Maybe certain colors or patterns, certain gene combo lines. There's always more than one kind of "perfect". Maybe an Ice Aura Counterstrike line VS an Ice Spikes line of Lykos, or a Diaomnd Horn all fight genes line vs a Counterstrike tactics line of Unicorns. Ect, Lots of combos and possiblities in each breed while still remaining a "Perfect genes line". There's lots to do, just have to look around and see what different activities and projects interest you..  

I am the New Born Beastmaster

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla