Posted at 2024-01-03 09:09:54 — Link

I found beastkeeper just by googling pet breeding games, I think it popped up in the list. I tried out a few others as well but ran out of things to do very quickly and ran out of money even quicker with no way to remake it so lost interest fast in the other games I tried. 

I ran out of money on here as well (Okay, I'm a spender) but at least not as quickly and I descovered parts of the game.. It took me more than an hour to burn through the starter pack kinda thing. 

Plus I can adopt a pet from the pound every day and that makes me want to come back so that is nice as well. 

Hopefully I'll be around for a while. 

I adopted Penelope, my three star unicorn from the pound and Kierra my boy unicorn was given to me by Tiger Claw who helped me through PMs, I also got my Deviant, Furby, from them which is cool. 

I want to try and breed for a deviant that would be cool but time will tell if I have the patience for all that. Shiori and Jasmine are looking like good prospects if I level them up and gender change one, 

Right now I'm hopeful that my reptile capture is going to catch me a dragon sense an observer spotted one in the area I put him in- but I don't know how often the animals move or whathave you. 

Anyways, cool game- I hope it has more active users than it appears sense a lot of the newbie intros have no replies and a lot of the posts in the giveaway forums seem to have been grave dug from years ago, a little nervous on that side of things hopefully I'm not shouting out to a void XD