Posted at 2023-11-02 03:35:11 — Link

Hello! My username is Styxvoid, but you can call me Styx. I have also gone by Cocytus on another site so that is okay as well!

I love darker themes and black & dark red/blood red are one of my favourite colour combinations. My favourite species would be either gryphons or rocs. My first pet is a roc!

I just joined so there isn't really a goal yet, but based on other games I've played, I always stick with the "earn money first, others later" route, so I think my goal for now would be to get a lot of currency and items, since I don't know how hard caring for the animals is yet. If it's not hard and pet babies do sell, maybe I'll consider breeding.

I registered after someone from another pet site recommended this site and gave me the refer code, and so far I think I enjoy the site, but the load of buttons is a bit confusing. Though I guess most I won't even use until later so...

Right now, other than the material needs (currency, items, etc), the thing I need the most is advice and answering questions that might arise sometimes. Is there a messaging system and is anyone willing to answer questions if they come?  I'm not sure if I know anyone from this site already, so I might really need it (I do know the person who referred me, but I'm not sure if they are open to questions since we are not really close). Thank you in advance!

There really isn't a concept of which pet I like the most right now since I only got to know them for... a little less than one day?

Other than Beast Keeper, I also sporadically play Wolvden, half-quitted Lioden, just started Felisfire (two days before starting Beast Keeper), play Torncity for 5 minutes a day just to keep my 'job' there (and trying not to be mugged - but failing). That's about it I think... I am also on writing sites as a writer like Quotev (there every day), Wattpad (quitted sometime this year), AO3 (uh stopped like two days after my first chapter is out).

I am in the following fandoms: Kotlc, MHA, TMR, HG, Red Queen, TLS, and an assortment of other stories, movies etc that I have forgotten to mention.

My PMs are always open and enjoy another day of Beast Keeper!