Boards < Advertising < Pet Sales < [B] Unicorn with all normal genetics; good genes uni stally

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 11:03:12 — Link

I'm looking for two unicorns, decided to put them both in one post for convenience's sake.

Firstly, I'm looking to buy a unicorn that has completely normal genetics in EVERYTHING. No genetic modifiers, positive or negative. No recessive genetic modifiers. I don't care about color and marking genetics, but everything else should be normal senses, normal muscles, normal bones, etc. Planning on starting a breeding project. It would be preferable if this unicorn was 1st gen (wild pets as parents), but I'm not super-picky.

EDIT: I don't mean just black stats, I mean no recessive genes whatsoever. So, like, the genetics need to be fully researced to asertain that. xP

Secondly, I'm looking for a male unicorn with good genes that is not related to any of the unicorns I currently own!

EDIT: I'm sorry, I should have specified, I'm looking to BUY a male unicorn with good genes that is not related to any of the unicorns I currently own.

I can pay in Silver, bulk items, other items, other pets... We can work out a deal. :) Please post here if you have any to sell, along with the approximate price you'd want for them! :)

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 11:21:02 — Link

Umm, I can put any of my unicorn stallies up for stud if you wish? Just send me a message. ^ ^

• Brumby
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 13:04:30 — Link

Not really looking to sell this guy but happy to offer him for stud. Just send me a message. 

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/10723

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 18:08:19 — Link

I have a bunch of male unicorns that I'd gladly put up for stud for you if you'd like. ^^

#33507 on Aywas

• JazzyNBluez
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 22:18:00 — Link

I have a female uni growing up in a few hours.  She has all black stats.  l dont know if she is related to any of yours but you can look at her if you like :)

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/19339

PM me if you have questions or are interested.

• evilRevan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 02:05:03 — Link

You can use any of my male stallions for studding!

Breeder of Lykos

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 08:21:10 — Link

Ah herp I edited my original post, sorry I wasn't more clear!

• Swiftla
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 18:29:49 — Link

How much are you willing to pay for the all-normal statted unicorn? I may have one or be able to breed one, but I don't want to research a bunch of genes without knowing the price :P

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 21:05:29 — Link

@Swiftla - If you have to specifically research genes in order to see if you can sell a pet to me, if I buy that pet I will fully reimburse you for the Vermillion, the research costs, and pay you for the pet in addition to that, whatever price we can agree on. :) Sound fair?

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 19:49:22 — Link

bump!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla