Posted at 2023-09-20 10:22:24 — Link

i don't typically do these on other sites, but. figured i'd try making one here.

my name's Neo. yes, like the Undertale character who my username is. i took it from him.
any non-feminine terms are fine for describing me. man, guy, person, fella, cat (several people refer to me as "cat" for some reason)... just anything that's not woman or lady or girl. i use he/him and they/them pronouns.
my account may say it was made in 2017 but i don't remember making it then and i only came across the site again this month, so i'm pretty much a newbie. definitely enjoying the game so far though, all the pets look really cool :3

i'm a college student studying pre-vet animal sciences. i also work at a veterinary hospital. feel free to ask me about anything related to this stuff, i love talking about it!
other than college stuff, i love studying naval history (particularly in the time of the World Wars), reading and writing fantasy and sci-fi stories, and doing art. i also play a lot of D&D and Azur Lane.

my main goal at the moment is to have a bunch of groups based on my favourite albums, with pets named after all the songs from those albums. i have two i'm working on right now, "Alkatraz" by DEMONDICE and "Heroes of the Great War" by Sabaton. as much as i can, i will also be putting lyrics from the songs in each of the pets' profiles.

feel free to send me a private message about anything. i'm always open to chat, though it may take me a bit to respond because i tend to be swamped with a lot of school work. (also i'm not great at english so my wording may be off sometimes)

i don't really know how you're supposed to end these things, so here's something funny a professor of mine said once.
"you cannot play whack-a-mole with the Indian Ocean."

Lobster bisque.