Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Closed

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Miaooo
  • User

Posted at 2023-08-10 17:47:10 — Link

I'm trying to breed double deviants, but most of my gryphons are related. Please check you gryphon's dominant pattern before selling, Passerine and Pigeon look the same. Also try checking your gryphon's pedigree and children for Permafrost, Tundra or Floof.

Yeah, I realize I'm asking people to do a lot. Willing to pay 10k (I actually don't know if that's reasonable...)

Je suis uno banana. Don't question me should you wish to avoid becoming even more confusturated.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2023-08-10 19:45:43 — Link

Check my Deviant Gryph tab and send me some requests.

I don't think i have a white pigeon though.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Miaooo
  • User

Posted at 2023-08-10 22:41:48 — Link

Oh sry I wanted a non deviant to breed... *moment of realization

Right now I have 2 males and a female, all of them are non-related, I wanted to get another female and have them be like the grandparents XD.

Edit: I just had a gryphon grow up, she's a relative of one of the other grandparents (that sounds so weird XD), but would it count as "relatives within three generations" if she's the great-grandchild of Pearl, and she breeds to another unrelated gryphon, then their child breeds with another great-grandchild of Pearl? ...I just confused myself...

Edit x2: the newly grown up gryphon and the other great-grandchild have no common relatives except for Pearl. Actually, maybe I should just experiment.

Edit x3: ok nvm turns out I still need one cause the other female was passerine...

Je suis uno banana. Don't question me should you wish to avoid becoming even more confusturated.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla