Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Solved

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Poppy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 08:18:03 — Link

This is my first day on the site and first post too so forgive me if it sounds like I don't know what I'm talking about.

As it is right now, there are very few things in the state shop and they're mostly just for building stuff and feeding your pets. I am hoping that when the beta test ends that there will be more items in the shop for non-premium players but especially things like the expand warehouse and stable scrolls and the amnesia potion.

I realize it might be difficult because it could throw the storage space out of wack (I think?) with more people getting more room so I would fully support having these items at high prices.

I know that the current situation makes me (this is my first breeding game) and probably other more casual users a little less interested in the game because, well for me at least, I'm still in highschool and my parents would be so upset with me if they knew I was "wasting" time on a site like this so I have no access to RL money to get gold coins.

• Malfunction
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 10:46:37 — Link

No need to worry, in explore, you can come across building blueprints, feed, materials, etc. and sometimes Premium Shop items in chests found hidden behind the harder monsters. I found a Rainbow Jar once and stat items.

The blueprint scrolls can be found, bought for 5000 silver, or exchanged in a Scriptorium, where it offers you a scroll in exchange for another you have in your inventory.

Gold coins can be gained without RL money. You can report bugs you find, refer new users (must use your referral link and they finish the tutorial), you can submit new custom skins you did yourself. If accepted and use 10 times, you get 10 gold for that. So yea, this game is completely accessible even without using RL money. :)

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 10:48:10 — Link

Actually, as far as I can tell, the main focus right now is finding items exploring. There isn't any reason to buy anything in the normal shop but licenses right now.

Not only can you not donate right now to get those gold coin items for real money but every single one can be found in normal gameplay, either for free or 5k silver. It's pretty nice, I've gotten some very nice items just exploring.

Also most of the blueprints only be found in chests and the magic shop on the islands too, they aren't even in the gold shop. They aren't sold anywhere outside the islands.
If you don't know, check the help -> list of recipes at the top. It shows you what you can build. Included in that are several tiers of warehouses that increase your storage.

You can also search the item auctions to see which ones other users are selling. You don't need item in the premium shop to upgrade storage at all.

• Poppy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 11:28:04 — Link

Thank you guys! I've come across a couple of blue prints while exploring today, nothing that I could afford yet but I'll just have to save up for them.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla