Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs < Crafting Recipes don't show up in the library after addi

Boards

• Rodwena
  • User

Posted at 2023-07-14 23:51:39 — Link

I saw a similar thread but it was about Golems and mine isn't, so here goes.

Tonight I bought two schemes, for Energy Portal Cells and for Carged Sticks. I went into my Inventory / Warehouse as usual, clicked Use and the message "xy has been added to your Library" showed up as it should. But when I go to Craft & Construction, they are not there. I can supposedly craft lots of stuff, but these two don't show up. I thought maybe the server needs a bit, but it's been over an hour. When I click on the Reports, and Trade Log, the trades show up, but when I click on the links there it says "Invalid item ID specified."

Am I doing something wrong, should I be looking somewhere else? This has never happened with any recipe for me.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2023-07-15 22:55:18 — Link

Hi there

Charged sticks, Deviance Extractor and Portal Cells are Tundra items, and these are not visible in your Craft and Construction tab during the rest of the year. They are only craftable during Tundra.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Rodwena
  • User

Posted at 2023-07-16 10:49:43 — Link

O...kay.... thank you very much, first and foremost! That gives me peace of mind.

For the developers, I think maybe a note about that, SOMEWHERE, in the FAQ or the List of Recipes would be really helpful. I've been asked about Deviance Extractors lately, so there's some confusion there as well.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2023-07-18 15:52:20 — Link

Yeah it's not mentioned as far as I know.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla