Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Newbie Here!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Lycos
  • User

Posted at 2023-07-01 02:57:51 — Link

Hello!

I've been around the block in terms of pet sites and found this one, so I decided to give it a shot. Quite cute and interesting so far! 

Would love to hear any tips on getting started as well as what to look for in pets. Also, I have seen some Lykos around in my own exploration of the site. Can you get those wild as a newbie, RNG permiting? They look awesome.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2023-07-03 16:02:12 — Link

Wild, no - they are only available as hatchable eggs during tundra.

My advice is to buy a questing pet as often as possible to pay your feed bill.

Also, don't bother starting with 0 gp pets, buy 3-star (gp3) pets and then breed for good genes. The list of genes under the help menu will show you what each gene does. Pets with good genes win their fights on explore and arena, so they level up quickly.

Would you like to join our discord? We do a lot of things like pet swapping for quests, pet selling for cheap, and material exchanges.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2023-07-03 16:04:51 — Link

I'm breeding you a nice lykos - remind me in four days when it's grown up, and I'll send it over.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Lycos
  • User

Posted at 2023-07-05 20:37:04 — Link

Arete:

I've been lucky so far in that regard, I guess, in that most of my current pets have been meeting most of the questing requirements. I think today has been my first day of not meeting any. I can't really buy anything right now that I have seen, but I'll definitely look into that more so I can get a solid ground for them!

Sure, I'd be up to joining a Discord! 

And thank you so much! I didn't see any notifications, so sorry for such a late respnse.

• KittySnatcher
  • User

Posted at 2023-07-07 00:34:06 — Link

I've sent you a few messages as well as a lykos I bought specifically for you! The world has given me help, and in return I want to help the world.  Course I still, got a lot to learn on Beastkeeper but I can still  help! Kinda.

"Really great people can make you feel that you too can become great"

I offer breeding for ridiculously low prices 

Players have given to me, and in turn I wish to give to the players. 

#BeastKeeper4Ever

• Lycos
  • User

Posted at 2023-07-07 02:14:05 — Link

Thank you! They're lovely!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla