Boards < General < General Chat < Coming Back to the Game

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2023-05-09 01:25:32 — Link

Recently got reminded once more of this game and so I'm thinking of coming back but feel completely lost lmao. Any returning players have any advice for how they started back up? 

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2023-05-09 01:34:38 — Link

It also looks like new items dropped like living wood? But it isn't very intuitive what they do? What's the point of these items?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2023-05-09 14:00:53 — Link

Living wood is rare and worth quite a bit.

You need the Laboratory level 3 and the Tack workshops. Then you can build apparel and backgrounds :)

These wildcard items are needed for some apparels.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2023-05-10 00:43:36 — Link

Thanks <3 what biome is best to explore for it? Also are there new golems for te new items? I didn't see any new ones under the list of recipes tab but I know the stuff from that section hasn't really been updated w new features so thought I'd double check.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2023-05-10 19:46:30 — Link

Nope, no new golems :(

We need a granite one!!

I just set the biomes to random and pick up as much of everything as I can.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Arcsecant
  • User

Posted at 2023-05-15 01:27:22 — Link

This is me right now haha. I clearly had some breeding plans and have no idea what they were, barely remember what the various buildings and items do. T_T Some of it is coming back slowly as I just explore a few times and look through the tabs here and there.

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2023-05-15 02:24:00 — Link

Omg that was me, still is me, just clicking through stuff like uhhh where is this page again I could've have sworn this info was somewhere around here... what the hell is a charged stick again...why was I so obssesed w collecting granite...

I ended up just scrapping all the breeding plans I had in progress previously and decided to start new bc I also for the life of me couldn't figure out what I was doing. I didn't even realize we had new levels to old buildings until like a day ago after someone told me lmao.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2023-05-22 05:06:45 — Link

I came back and found a mass of wild caught throdama  waiting for me. I wanted to breed a perfect population unrelated to any others, I think? And on the one hand I kind of want to write it off, but on the other hand: that is a lot of bugs and I did already put some work into it, so I'm just staring at this mass of bugs. 

(I'm a bit confused at what I was getting at with some of these cockatrices, but they're good enough that I'm definitely holding on to them.) 

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2023-05-23 00:45:20 — Link

I feel that. I need space but I'm afraid of getting rid of the old hoard of pets (mainly some pumas) because I'm like what if I ever want to pick this back up again and I don't want to have to start over if I do...

My solution so far has to just be pretty strict about who I keep from my new projects so I have a constant rotation of pets being born and pets getting dumped as soon as they grow up

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla