Boards < General < Help < Problem: page laboratory does not load

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2023-04-09 11:00:46 — Link

Hi,

since several weeks now i can't reach / load the laboratory page to create some Dye - it loads and loads and finally it is still a white page. This is suboptimal, because i'm run out of red dye and so it is not possible to use the Tack workshop. Because there are Dyes to sell, it seem to me, only i have that problem, but no idea, how to solve. i cleaned the chronics and the pc with cc cleaner but still. Maybe someone has an idea, what happened here and how i can load that page again?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2023-04-09 16:14:43 — Link

Hi!

Thank you for reporting! It must be working now. You still can experience certain client-side issues. The problem was caused by not enough server RAM trying to load all of the pets in dropdowns. We added more RAM so now it should load without problems but the same pet lists will eat RAM on the browser side as well while browser renders them.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2023-04-13 09:08:03 — Link

Hi Angel,

thank You for trying to solve this problem! i just tried to reach laboratory page again, but it still stays a white page. it can't be, that my add-ons for safeness make problems with that page, or? (i have Adblocker, privacy badger and ghostery added)

i just made the test, if i can reach the Tack workshop page, and can't - same thinkg like laboratory - long loading and only white page.

hm, i don't remember, that i changed something in the settings. it is a riddle.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2023-04-13 16:33:19 — Link

Mine work alright with Ublock and privacy badger (on Firefox).

Have you tried whitelisting this site, Lami?

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2023-04-14 07:59:53 — Link

not yet, Areti - but why is that necessary, suddenly? (i'll do after i answered :-) - but, well, i don't understand, whats going on)

the other strange thing is that back-jumping of the pages here. i swear, i do not click anywhere and for example in between writing i'm suddenly on the page i had been before.

Dito the hopper exchange trade with Legs. My pink hopper had been back in my account and trades today! :-o ..i did quit my trade, before i exchange the hoppers. After exchange, i clicked on both hoppers to be sure (because they are not immediately visible in the accounts after such an exchange) and i saw, the pinks owner was Legs and me from the crocus. Today the pink had been in my pet trades again! :-O

a Ghost making chaos?

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla